This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pfister for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hey guys! I love helping and serving people, so as soon as I saw this opportunity, I knew I wanted to write about it! So... here are the basics: Pfister is a company that has been a leader in the plumbing field for nearly 100 years. They've even created products that have defined their industry! Their products aren't the only thing that makes them awesome-- they are paying it forward!
For every Facebook like on the official Pfister Facebook page, Pfister will donate $1.00 in materials for use in Rebuilding Together's reconstruction projects (up to $20,000). If you don't have a facebook, you can still help by visiting the Friends of Pfister campaign site! Isn't that such a super simple way to help!?
Why should you help Rebuilding Together?
- Rebuilding Together is a nonprofit organization that provides critical home repairs and improvements for low-income homeowners in America.
- They do all of that work at no cost to those who are helped.
- They started over 30 years ago in Midland, Texas and are truly engaged in the community there.
- They've completed work on more than 100,000 homes across America.
- Rebuilding Together has delivered over $1.3 billion in market value since they were founded. They couldn't do all of this work on their own though-- they had the help of 3.4 million volunteers!